Sunday, March 28, 2010

Offbeat Twitter Status Updates & Tweets

Name...
  1. I want to start a women's magazine called "Period". And some months I'll send it out late just to freak out my subscribers.
  2. If you don't stack the plates so the patterns on them align, then how do you make the tormenting, screaming demons in your head go away?
  3. To Do: Paint house door with lamb's blood so the Easter bat won't fly in and eat the Jesus eggs.
  4. He's snoring so loud I can barely hear myself plotting his death.
  5. I'm just a regular guy, putting on my Capri pants 3/4 leg at a time.
  6. "I don't even own a TV" no longer impresses me. Talk to me when you've transcended the toilet.
  7. Despite what everyone says, I don't think your mom is a "dirty pirate whore". She's actually quite clean for a pirate whore.
  8. How much money would it take to buy the song Fireflies and lock it up, never to be heard again? Because that's how much I want.
  9. How is English not considered a Romantic language? "Boobs"? Helloooooo?
  10. Found out today that you're supposed to urinate on a jellyfish sting, NOT a jellyroll stain. Sorry, fat stranger.

16 comments:

  1. this is retarded and no one is going to put it on there status

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog contains a lot of informative data and news which i first time read from here. Thanks for writing about this important topic.
    best facebook status

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    funny statuses

    ReplyDelete
  4. This internet page is certainly wonderful thus is the place where the problem had been grown. I want a number of the comments in the process despite the fact that I may want people maintain it again with niche if you want increase the value of the subject.
    quotes for facebook status , funny facebook statuses

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wrong told I started reading this blog post I couldn't stop until I was done, while it wasn't just what I had been trying to find, was still a great read though.
    nicki minaj quotes , quotes for facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading all the replies here, i had a great deal of info, some significant most are not. But i shall say it very active page.
    Lil Wayne quotes , facebook statuses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been reading all the replies here, i had a great deal of info, some significant most are not. But i shall say it very active page.
    Lil Wayne quotes , facebook statuses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what youve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. This is really a great blog.
    cute quotes , valentines day quotes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what youve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. This is really a great blog.
    cute quotes , valentines day quotes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent insight into a fascinating topic, thanks for sharing this with us all. Please continue to contribute further information, I look forward to the prospect.
    funny facebookstatus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?
    facebook status

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must admit this was a very good article. I enjoyed reading it. Will tell my friends.
    cool math

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think your book will be tremendously helpful for your Iranian audience even if you don't know they exist.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and got a lot from them. To me, you are doing the great work.

    coloringpagesforkidsfree

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, it is so nice and interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me.


      Delete