- The good news: Mermaids are real. The bad news: They are now extinct.
- Safety is our primary concern. Well, profits, then safety. Oh, no- profits, image, then safety, but still- it's right up there.
- Please DO NOT take or clean any oil you find on the beach. That is the property of British Petroleum and we WILL sue you.
- What a gorgeous day! The ocean is filled with the most beautiful rainbows! #yourewelcome
- This mess would be a lot easier to clean up if we were allowed to use slaves. #justsayin
- We're #1! We're #1! We're #1! In your face IXTOC! Biggest Gulf of Mexico spill EVAHHHHH!
- You didn't hear this from us, but the guys at Shell are terrible racists. #justsayin
- Now if only we can make a HUGE wedding ring to put on the leak... That would surely stop it from "putting out".
- Investing a lot of time & money into cleaning up our image, but the beaches are next on the to-do list for sure.
- We are not killing animals in the gulf, we are creating fossils in the gulf. Have a little perspective
- Think locally, act locally- if you don't live near the Gulf of Mexico, get on with your life!
Friday, July 23, 2010
BP Public Relations...