Sunday, August 15, 2010

Funny Bizarre Tweets

Justin Bieber (25F37FZN6GBM)...
  1. Look at your tweet, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped tweeting about other things, yours could be like mine.
  2. says when life brings ya down, get up, punch it in the face, and yell “I’m Chuck Norris!!”
  3. I think the best thing about always wearing a clean pair of underwear is you're never really out of coffee filters.
  4. You wouldn't think any of my tweets were funny if you knew how many pedestrians I injured while writing them.
  5. remember everyone has a hot cousin...  Find yours now at ancestry.com
  6. If I were God for a day, I'd make Abe Vigoda adopt Dakota Fanning and then laugh at the resulting name. And then go to a strip club.
  7. Clowns aren't scary. One has been staring at me from the cemetery next door, but I can't stop giggling at the balloon chainsaw he's making.
  8. Say what you will about Starbucks, but I like having a place to go where I can be certain I'm not the most pretentious person in the room.
  9. I bet childhood obesity rates in Hidden Valley are completely off the charts.
  10. In our house it really should be called a cooking detector.
  11. Dress to make a statement! For example, a sports jacket & t-shirt says "I'm a hobo who found this jacket in a dumpster."

17 comments:

  1. very funny status ,
    i really use it and i think it may gain me a lot of follower also .
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog contains a lot of informative data and news which i first time read from here. Thanks for writing about this important topic.
    best facebook status

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool, some valid points! I appreciate you making this article available, the rest of the site is also high quality. Have a fun.
    funny facebook quotes , best facebook statuses

    ReplyDelete
  4. This internet page is certainly wonderful thus is the place where the problem had been grown. I want a number of the comments in the process despite the fact that I may want people maintain it again with niche if you want increase the value of the subject.
    quotes for facebook status , funny facebook statuses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent insight into a fascinating topic, thanks for sharing this with us all. Please continue to contribute further information, I look forward to the prospect.
    funny facebookstatus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent Blog! I really admire your thinking and the way you have put these information in this post. Thanks for sharing an informative post.
    marilyn monroe quotes , Birthday quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you seen some of the Terry Crews versions. Poweeeerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAHAA! Good post, check out our Super Funny Statuses. We have some Old Spice posts too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very fascinating, You’re a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look ahead to in search of more of your

    ReplyDelete
  9. Home and Garden
    hope you write some post like this again .. congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is pretty interesting. Inspiring, as well. Thanks for sharing
    Decorate With Your Own style

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you write some post like this again .. congratulations
    Better Place For You

    ReplyDelete
  12. This really makes sense,..
    im so enjoyed .. and learn me more.. hope you write some post like this again .. congratulations
    Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool post very informative I just found your site and read through a few posts although this is my first comment, i’ll be including it in my favorites and visit again for sure .

    etbible

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.

    dinosaurscoloringpages

    ReplyDelete